Kitchen Manager - Montverde Academy
Kitchen Manager / Montverde Academy
The Kitchen Manager is responsible for managing the kitchen food service needs of the operation. Must have strong culinary experience and possess the ability to multi-task and manage high-volume meal service. Responsibilities include staff training and development. Responsible for food and supply ordering supportive of menus and meal volume production.
The Kitchen Manager will have a positive attitude, strong communication skills, high-energy and enthusiasm. The best candidate will have exceptional skills in the areas of culinary creativity, planning, organizing, delegation, and will possess a hospitality service centered focus and demeanor.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work following the school calendar!
- Perform overall duties in support of the school’s food related activities.
- Manage staff by developing and providing support through coaching.
- Implement and maintain food safety standards.
- Establish and support a positive team centered work culture.
- 3 years of prior kitchen management or served in lead/supervisory role
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain flexibility and adapt to emerging priorities
- Possess a strong work ethic and integrity
- Serve-Safe Manager Certification required
- Must be able to comply background and drug screening
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
Foster a worker environment that is inclusive as well as diverse, where our team members can be themselves. MMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.