Mission Inn Resort & Club is now owned and operated by MMI Hotel Group, a company steeped deep in southern hospitality. With roots in the hospitality industry reaching back over 66 years, MMI Hotel Group would like YOU to come join the team at the newly owned and managed Mission Inn Resort.
Mission Inn Resort features deluxe rooms and suites, four restaurants, two championship 18-hole golf courses, a luxury spa, and a wide range of recreational activities. If you are dedicated to providing outstanding guest services and looking to work in a family oriented, positive environment that allows you to have a pleasant experience along with great perks that will benefit your work/life balance, join our family today!
Mission Inn is looking for a Massage Therapist for our spa outlet. The massage therapist is responsible for treating clients through soft tissue manipulation while maintaining a safe and relaxing experience. The therapist should be good at perceiving client wishes and needs through spoken language, body language and other cues and modifying their treatments accordingly.
Typical duties and responsibilities:
- Provide 30-60 minute massages to clients by appointment
- Guide clients through service offerings and determine which massages would benefit them most
- Take a detailed client history and note any health conditions
- Evaluate clients to determine painful or stressed areas of the body
- Suggest future massage appointments and regime to clients
- Listen to clients during appointments and adjust technique as they desire
Click here to see the excellent benefits offered by MMI.
MMI fosters a worker environment that is inclusive as well as diverse, where our team members can be themselves. MMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.