Cook - Bethel University
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, MMI Dining Systems at Bethel University has an opportunity that could be for you. As the Cook, you will be responsible for providing guest satisfaction by ensuring that all food is cooked properly and timely. If you are able to work a flexible schedule including nights, and weekends and are dedicated to providing an outstanding dining experience for our guests, this could be the job for you!
MMI Dining Systems is part of MMI Hospitality Group, a company steeped deep in southern hospitality. Please apply today if you are interested in joining a company with roots reaching back over 66 years in the hospitality industry. Team members working for MMI Dining Systems at Bethel University have access to great benefits including:
- Tuition Assistance for Full Time employees, spouse, and children after 6 months of employment
- Time off for all major holidays to spend with family - Thanksgiving, Christmas, and most summer holidays
- 7 paid holidays a year
- Meals provided during work schedule
- Uniform and Safety shoe allowance provided
- Free entrance to campus sporting events
- Free Gym and pool usage
- Competitive wages based on skill, position, and experience
MMI Dining Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
MMI Dining Systems is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.